2010年4月13日火曜日

, As a kind of smell is a mixture of bacteria is horrible, I have always, beautiful women: three on day 6 (1)

admission is always felt, as depression is not the cold will be close. Significance of disinfectant is always faced, apathy, and despair are two types of finish. The former doctor, the patients in the latter. See seemed to have used violence between children seek treatment for severe medical Dada night. They are clever, drugs, the dressing, cleaned the wound without a little hesitation. The problem of errors in documents only when you enter. Doctors question: "Name" We seemed to Dada. , "Dada," Dada said. "Am I your name?" "Dada," "My name is my name!" "Dada's anger." She asked some questions. Dada Bittopuru my sleeve now. "He really called Dada." I throw a wink at the doctor very calmly, "I'm his sister, I



aion rmt wm | レッドストーン rmt |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿